The DUALSHOCK®4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation®4 defines this generation of play, combining revolutionary features and comfort with intuitive, precision controls.
Evolved analog sticks and trigger buttons allow for unparalleled accuracy with every move, while innovative technologies offer exciting ways to experience your games and share your greatest moments.
- Precision Control
The feel, shape, and sensitivity of the DUALSHOCK®4’s analog sticks and trigger buttons have been enhanced to offer players absolute control for all games on PlayStation®4 system.
Refined Analog Sticks
Improved analog sticks and trigger buttons allow for unparalleled accuracy with every move.
New Ways to Play
Revolutionary features like the touch pad, integrated light bar, and built-in speaker offer exciting new ways to experience and interact with your games, and the 3.5mm audio jack offers a practical personal audio solution for gamers who want to listen to their games in private.
Sharing at Your Fingertips
The addition of the Share button makes sharing your greatest gaming moments as easy as a push of a button. Upload gameplay videos and screenshots directly from your system or live-stream your gameplay, all without disturbing the game in progress.
- Key Switches
- PS button, Share button, OPTIONS button,
R1/L1/R2/L2, Right stick, Left stick, Touch Pad button
- Touch Pad
- 2 Point Touch Pad, Click Mechanism, Capacitive type
- Motion Sensor
- Six-axis motion sensing systems(three axis gyroscope, three axis accelerometer)
- Other Features
- Light Bar, Vibration, Built-in Mono Speaker
- USB (Micro B), Extension Port, Stereo Headset Jack
- Pressure-sensitive buttons
- Feel the controller vibrate with each hit, crash or explosion.
- Wireless Communication
- Bluetooth® Ver 2.1 + EDR
- Type: Buit-in Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Approx. 210g (tentative)
- External Dimensions
- Approx. 162mm x 52mm x 98mm (width x height x depth) (tentative, excludes largest projection)