Black, Cloud Blue
|Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G|
|Display||6.8-inch Edge QHD+
Dynamic AMOLED 2X
Infinity-O Display (3200×1440), 515ppi, HDR10+ certified
Adaptive 120Hz refresh rate (10~120Hz)
Eye Comfort Shield
|* Measured diagonally, Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G’s screen size is 6.8″ in the full rectangle and 6.6″ with accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.|
|Dimension & Weight||Dimensions: 75.6 x 165.1 x 8.9mm
Weight: 229g (mmWave), 227g (sub6)
40MP Phase Detection AF, FOV 80°, F2.2, 0.7 µm[Rear camera]
Quad cameraUltra Wide: 12MP Dual Pixel AF, FOV 120°, F2.2, 1.4µm
Wide-angle: 108MP Phase Detection AF, FOV 83°, OIS, F1.8, 0.8µm
Telephoto 1: 10MP Dual Pixel AF,
Telephoto 2: 10MP Dual Pixel AF,
100X Space Zoom
|* 100X Space Zoom includes 10x Optic Zoom and goes up to 100x Super Resolution Zoom. Super Resolution Zoom includes digital zoom, which may cause some image deterioration.|
|AP||5nm 64-bit Octa-Core Processor
2.9GHz (Maximum Clock Speed) + 2.8GHz + 2.2GHz
|5nm 64-bit Octa-Core Processor
2.8GHz (Maximum Clock Speed) + 2.4GHz + 1.8GHz
|* May differ by market and carrier|
|Memory||12GB RAM (LPDDR5) with 128GB / 256GB internal storage
16GB RAM (LPDDR5) with 512GB internal storage
|* Storage availability may differ by country, model or carrier. Actual storage space availability may vary depending on pre-installed software and by country, model, file size and format.|
|* Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4,855mAh for Galaxy S21 Ultra. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.|
|Charging||Improved wireless charging speeds with Fast Wireless Charging 2.0
USB PD 3.0 (PPS) certified Fast Charging for wired charging (AFC and QC2.0 compatible)
* WPC certified Wireless charging
* Wireless PowerShare
|* Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 currently available with Wireless Charger Stand, Wireless Charger Duo Pad, and other devices that support 10W or more wireless charging. Sold separately. Actual charging speed may vary depending on the actual usage, charging conditions, and other factors. Wireless charger requires power connection. Recommend using in-box charging cable and/or travel adapter sold separately for use of third party items may cause damage to the Wireless Charger Stand, Wireless Charger Duo and Wireless Charger Trio or a decrease in charging speed.
* Wireless PowerShare is limited to Samsung or other brand smartphones with Qi wireless charging, such as Galaxy S21, 21+, S21 Ultra, Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy Note20, Galaxy Note20 Ultra, Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Z Flip, Note10, Note10+, S10e, S10, S10+, S10 5G, Fold, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S8 Active, S7, S7 edge, S7 Active, S6, S6 edge, S6 Active, S6 edge+, Note9, Note8, Note FE, Note5, and wearables such as Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Watch3, Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Watch Active, Gear Sport, Gear S3, Galaxy Watch. If battery power is lower than 30% Wireless PowerShare may not function. May not work with certain accessories, covers, other brand devices, or some Samsung wearables. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.
|Network & Connectivity||[5G] 5G Non-Standalone (NSA), Standalone (SA), Sub6 / mmWave
|* Actual speed may vary depending on market, carrier, and user environment.
* Requires optimal 5G connection. Actual speed may vary depending on market, carrier, and user environment.
* Ultra Wideband supported on Galaxy S21+ and S21 Ultra.
* Wi-Fi 6E supported on S21 Ultra.
|* Available in select markets. Payment solutions and available features may vary depending on market, carrier, and service providers.|
|Sensors||Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor
Proximity sensor, Ambient Light Sensor
|Authentication||Lock type: pattern, PIN, password
Biometric lock type: Ultrasonic Fingerprint, Face recognition
|Audio||[Ultra high quality audio playback]
UHQ 32-bit & DSD64/128 support
PCM: Up to 32 bits, DSD: DSD64/128
* DSD64 and DSD128 playback can be limited depending on the file format.[Audio playback format]
MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, APE, DSF, DFF[Bluetooth]
* The two connected devices may exhibit a slight difference in sound output.
* Available only for certain wearables made by Samsung such as Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy Buds Live, and Galaxy Buds.
|Video||[Video playback format]
MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM[TV connection]
Wireless: Smart View (screen mirroring 1080p at 30 fps)
Wired: supports DisplayPort over USB type-C. Supports video out when connecting via HDMI Adapter. (DisplayPort 4K UHD at 60 fps)(DisplayPort 4K UHD at 60 fps)
|* IP68 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Rinse residue/dry if wet. Not advised for beach or pool use.|